Vacancy R&D Engineer
VACANCYR&D ENGINEER (FULL-TIME)
Working at the Koedood Marine Group offers many rewards. As a R&D engineer, you will experience a high degree of freedom and responsibility while working closely with our team of highly skilled professionals. You will have access to advanced resources and will observe the effects of your efforts, e.g. by being involved in very early stages of product design, seeing feasibility studies being applied or innovative concepts being developed into advanced systems for customers all over the world.
The Koedood Marine Group located in Hendrik Ido Ambacht, The Netherlands is an all-round innovation specialist that combines know-how and expertise with a can-do approach to find bespoke solutions that protect the environment while meeting economic benefits at the same time.
Established in 1961 the family business evolved into a key player in inland- and offshore shipping, and industrial engines. Koedood Marine Group is a dynamic and complementary team of subsidiaries that work closely together. As the most innovative player in the sector, we are up to date with all the ins and outs of current and future developments.
INNOVATION with a personal touch is the driving force that makes our company successful. Following the trend of electrification and decarbonisation we are taking big steps towards our vision of an emission-free world. Koedood works on a wide range of products from greening conventional power trains to renewable fuels and hydrogen fuel cell solutions for future proof maritime propulsion.
In addition, you can also expect:
- A competitive salary,
- Depending on personal growth, your salary will increase;
- Excellent benefits,
- A flexible working environment where creativity is recognized and rewarded;
- You’ll be working in a small and autonomous team, which allows for a lot of responsibility;
- To be part of a highly dynamic and innovative industry;
- Company support in personal growth and development;
- Prospect of permanent employment;
- Pension scheme.
As a R&D engineer, there are many opportunities and exciting challenges, you can be involved in. As R&D engineer, you will part of a team, responsible for new product and process development projects. You will work together with project members to achieve the goals and deliverables. You will report to the R&D Manager
- Coordination of R&D projects under supervision of the R&D Manager;
- Developing designs and ideas;
- Providing feasibility studies;
- Make calculations;
- Preparing and planning tests;
- Management and preparation of documentation.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Are you interested in becoming our new R&D team member? We will seriously consider enthusiastic candidates that meet the following criteria:
- At least a BSc. degree from a respected research institute in a relevant engineering field, e.g. mechanical, aerospace, electrical or automotive engineering.
- Strong analytical skills;
- Structured working approach;
- Technical documentation skills;
- Proficient in usage of engineering software.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Fluent in the English and Dutch language, or willing to learn Dutch;